Digestive System Wellness
The digestive system is key to overall Health and Wellbeing. It is sometimes referred to as the ‘second brain’ because if the vagus nerve which connects the digestive system and the brain, were to be cut, the digestive system can function on its own. 70% of our immune system is located in the digestive system, and so maintaining a healthy gut will also ensure we are supporting our immune system.
A treatment to assess your digestive health will include looking at factors such as:
- Yeast or parasitic infestation
- Intestinal bacterial overgrowth and/or infection
- Stomach acid levels
- Digestive enzyme production
- Food sensitivities
- Probiotic and prebiotic requirements
- Nutritional needs
- Emotional associations
- Relevance of hormone and neurotransmitter involvement
- Energy balancing, food, nutritional requirements and lifestyle factors will all form part of the treatment plan to restore digestive wellness.
This treatment is carried out both in clinic, and on a ‘Quantum Therapy’ basis, as a distance treatment. Please do give me a call if you would like to learn more about this.